Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bellona "LonnI" Martin


First I would like to share my gratitude to everyone.  You have all been very supportive to my family, all of my family.  I thank God for my sister, and now I thank God for taking  away her pain.  Yesterday while going through her things, we found a book in her room.  She had a page of it book marked  This page was a story of a women with cancer.  A man came to visit her at the hospital.  He prayed that she would be healed.  A few days later while speaking to the doctor the man found out that she had been completely healed.

We have been praying that My sister would be healed for 3 years now.  I now understand that healing comes in many different ways.  Some we call miracles, some we call emotional healing, and some we call going home.  My sister will no longer have pain, or fear or sickness. she will no longer have to pay bills, or get her car fixed.  She is resting with Jesus.


Something that I know everybody remembers is, her smile.  Always remember her smile, because no matter how sick she got she always smiled.  The night before she passed as the EMT's brought her into the hospital she looked at them, smiled, and said she was sorry to bother them.


One more thing that my sister will never have to experience again is the pain that comes from loosing a loved one.


I miss you sis.  I already miss mowing your grass, fixing your car, talking to you, hugging you, and most of all I miss just knowing that you are next door.  I will see you soon


RIP




No comments:

Post a Comment