Monday, October 24, 2011

SplatterPark 10.23.11

Well I am not the official Splatterpark spokesperson but I did play there today.  I needed to get my Airsoft Fix after I got my ankle injury fix.  This event was an open play and a good crowed showed up ready to compete.

The games were pretty quick and in between games our ref kept everything moving along.  With the amount of players that we had and the smaller courses it was none stop action during each campaign.  Everyone played fair and called there hits with no disputes about cheating.  All the players were kind to each other and many of the seasoned players helped the younger players by answering questions and fixing issues with guns.

I also want to thank Splatterpark for allowing me to lead the sniper hunt and kill operation.  I hope that you enjoyed this op

I am not speaking for Splatterpark but would like to here your thoughts about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment