Saturday, October 15, 2011

Radio Communications


Recently while attending an event in North West Ohio I began to regret spending money on radio’s and throat mic’s.  I found that there was a lack of professionalism and maturity.

The amount of senseless and foul chatter was outrageous.  Even as an adult I felt uncomfortable listening.  I am just a normal guy that wants to enjoy the full experience of airsoft.  I understand the use of foul language “sometimes” but out of control is out of control. 

I would like to say that let’s remember there are kid’s playing but the biggest offenders at this event were the kid’s.  If they can’t keep control of there tongues then maybe there should be an age limit for com’s.  I’m just saying,

Remember: “integrity is who you are when nobody is looking”.

Are we men and women of integrity, or just another group of misfits?

Below is a link for some basic rules and instructions on how to use Communications Radios

No comments:

Post a Comment